Gimme Your Stuff
[At this moment I'm on a new internship with some money prob, so swaps are paused for now! Merry xmas to u all! ;)]
Surfing on the web, yesterday I found an amazing site, Gimme Your Stuff .
This site is based on a beautiful idea, about swap, i.e. the exchange of objects typical from your country with a person in another country!
You have the joy of opening a parcel made with love by a person who lives miles and miles away from you, and that you even don't know!
It's a great GREAT idea, so I want to participate, I HAVE TO! :D
Before starting, you may want to know that I live here:
I'm ready to swap:
- Snacks, candies, every shippable gourmet food and drink from Italy.
Some idea? Dried porcini mushrooms, "bolognese" sauce, jams home-made by me, honey, cookies (commercial or home made), Nutella (chocolate and nuts cream), pasta (classic or regional), Liguria's "pesto" (typical mediterranean basil sauce), olives, italian coffee, oregano....
what you want ;)
- Grandma's italian recipes;
- Typical art and craft.
- Italian books and magazines.
- Bags & clothing: t-shirts, underwear, accessories.
- Stickers, Stationery, souvenirs & postcards.
- Cosmetics, perfumed lotions and hair accessories.
- Everything you desire from Italy (in particular from Turin)!
N.B.: Living in Turin I could send to you the best italian chocolate:
do you know "gianduia", milk chocholate with nuts (and Turin's nuts are the best from italy ^^)?
Or "Cuneesi", big chocolate candies stuffed with rum in a cream that fill your mouth and freaks you out?
Well, I'm swapping also these things, but obviously only in winter season ;)
*******************************
What I'd like to receive:
- Japanese candy/snacks, in particular typical flavours (maccha, sakura, etc): pockies, mochi, kitkat, daifuku;
I *love* strawberry, peach, vanilla, and cherries!
- Noodles (not fish flavoured);
- Particular/typical Tea and herb tea;
- Fridge Magnets, tea cups, candles;
- 100 yen store objects (stationery, bento boxes and accessories, etc);
- Postcards of your area;
- Bags and accessories;
- Everything kawaii (plushes, stationery, straps, plastic jewellery -I have no problem with nickel-, etc);
- Everything typically Japanese: Sanrio (I especially love Kurome and My Melody), Sakura, Fuurin, Maneki neko, Totoro, omamori, kanjii related things.
- Japanese candy/snacks, in particular typical flavours (maccha, sakura, etc): pockies, mochi, kitkat, daifuku;
I *love* strawberry, peach, vanilla, and cherries!
- Noodles (not fish flavoured);
- Particular/typical Tea and herb tea;
- Fridge Magnets, tea cups, candles;
- 100 yen store objects (stationery, bento boxes and accessories, etc);
- Postcards of your area;
- Bags and accessories;
- Everything kawaii (plushes, stationery, straps, plastic jewellery -I have no problem with nickel-, etc);
- Everything typically Japanese: Sanrio (I especially love Kurome and My Melody), Sakura, Fuurin, Maneki neko, Totoro, omamori, kanjii related things.
- In general I like: purple, red, pink and black; transparent things; sweet frangrances like vanilla, jasmine, almond, coconut, monoi; bunnies, cows, dragonflies, bats and butterflies; beautiful landscapes; curry;
- Surprise me! ^_^
My email is vampiraz@yahoo.it , write to me and tell me what you collect, what do you like, your favourite colors and flavors!

EDIT: The first swap of my life is with Mama! So happy!!
- Surprise me! ^_^
My email is vampiraz@yahoo.it , write to me and tell me what you collect, what do you like, your favourite colors and flavors!

EDIT: The first swap of my life is with Mama! So happy!!
Etichette: gimme your stuff, japan food, swap







8 Comments:
Hi,
I would love to swap with you! Just message me :)
Hi dear,
am grace from Singapore. really excited about how you actually sent Italian food recipes to your exchange buddy and that it was a blast.
I would really love to do an exchange with you and to learn more about Italy.
I did short trip to Italy and I only managed to go to Rome. I would really love to have your
- Grandma's italian recipes or any food representative of Turin
- Typical art and craft.
- Italian books and magazines.
- Bags & clothing: t-shirts or accessories and hair accessories.
- Everything you desire from Italy (in particular from Turin)!
In return
I can send you some short films by local film-makers (e.g. Royston Tan)
some instant mixes of local food
Japanese or Chinese teas (I have all sorts - jasmine, Iron Buddha, green, Oolong)
- Postcards;
- Bags and accessories;
or just email me about what you are interested in...
le_spring@yahoo.com
hello!!
my name is abbie, and i live in ohio, USA. i would love to have you be my first swap. please send me an email. my email address is xosunkissox@yahoo.com
hope to hear from you soon! :]
Ciao!
ho appena aperto un blog di swap italiano..
se ti interessa vieni su
www.swappiamo.splinder.com
ciaaaao!
Hi,
My name is Nikki and I'm from australia i would really love to do a swap with you. If you are interested :) please leave me a message at nicc79.blogspot.com or email me at nicc79@bigpond.com
Oh i can send you lots of aussie stuff as well as aussie recipes as i would love to receive some good italian ones as i love italian food.
Look Forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Nikki
Hello from France
I have seen some swap gift pictures so i you want to swap a gift with me i am on http://www.sirpriz.com (swap gift world community)
Have a nice day !
Mama from FRANCE :)
http://xxpinupmommyxx.vox.com/library/post/gimme-your-stuff.html
I hope you're still swapping! I'd love to send you some bits and baubles...viva Italia! Italian food is the best.
Posta un commento
<< Home